West Coast Floral, a family-owned nursery and garden centre located in South Surrey, is growing and looking to fill a Maintenance Worker role. The ideal candidate will have experience in electrical, plumbing and metal fabrication. West Coast Floral is known for their family values, innovative-thinking and exceptional industry standards. Situated on 24 acres, our extensive greenhouses grow over three million plants annually, supplying plant products to our nationwide wholesale and shipping division, and our thriving retail garden centre.
If you are looking to work with a wonderful team and great company culture, please send your resume.
· Responsible for regular repairs and maintenance on a wide variety of equipment
· Adhere to all joint health and safety regulations
· Ability to assist on small construction projects and installation of new systems
· Metal fabrication when needed in our Greenhouse and construction projects
· Must be willing to work as a team and independently
· Minimum 2 years of maintenance experience in metal fabrication, electrical and plumbing
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Strong team player and able to work autonomously
We thank all applicants, but only those with the skills and qualifications will be considered for the position.